Word@Work is a Bible-based online work-life resource for working professionals and business owners.
I am Natchi Lazarus. I believe that “Imparting wisdom and equipping working professionals in the community, will create a better society”.
I envision Word@Work as a platform that acts as a library of useful online resources (blogs, videos and links) and as an organization that conducts online training programs & seminars, imparting wisdom, knowledge and understanding to working professionals & students. The ideas is to help working professionals think about the important, often-neglected ‘root’ issues of work life – like Creativity, Integrity, Work Ethics, Purpose, Servant Leadership, Social Awareness, Giving, Environmental Awareness, Honesty and Love.
The modules are based on ‘Ancient Biblical Principles’ that have produced proven results for 1000s of years. (For a list of topics click here.)
The 7 communities that I work with:
1. Corporates and Small & Medium Businesses
2. Governments / Governmental organisations
3. Non-profit / Not-for-profit ventures and organisations
4. Social Enterprises – Organisations that are established & are operated for a social cause
5. Professional Support Organisations – Like business associations and forums.
6. Individual Leaders – CEO coaching and Senior Management Coaching
7. Colleges and Educational Institutions.
For more information you can visit my webpage: www.natchilazarus.com